Friday, February 13, 2009

Ryan Leslie Album Review!!!!!!

Photobucket

The debut album from super producer Ryan Leslie hit stores this pass Tuesday. You may remember from Ryan when he produced Cassie's first album. Also on YouTube where he lets fans and Aspiring musicians see his music making process. This album is FIRE!. If you haven't bought this it yet (yes I said BOUGHT!), You need to go cop it ASAP! It's been a long time since I've bought an album and literally be able to listen to any song on it. It's hard for me to say which is my favorite song on the album because all of them are just that good. It's good to see that REAL!!! music still exists. Not like all this "Do the stanky leg" and "She 'gon let Beep" crap. But yeah.......BUY THIS ALBUM!!!......I give it a 5/5 Guitar Hero Controllers....(Lol)

1 comment: